With our solutions, you can easily add the features you've been missing to Microsoft Teams: From low-cost connectivity to the public telephone network, powerful voice communication features, to AI-based solutions to deliver efficient customer service.
- Full PBX functionality for your team environment
- Integration of Swyx, one of the most powerful telephony solutions
- Control of individual employee reachability
- Call distribution within the company for maximum accessibility
- Link any contact database to incoming and outgoing calls
- Contact center functionality and queue management
- Voicebox for personal and group voice messages
- Be accessible on all social channels as if for customers - centrally in an app
- Automate customer inquiries with AI-based voice bots
- Use full range of endpoints including DECT solutions
- No additional Microsoft licenses or hardware required
EASY TO USE
The most important functions, such as access to the central company contacts and call lists, control of the end devices and the configured contact favorites, can be used conveniently from the Teams client and are thus available to you in a flash.
In addition, the presence status of Microsoft Teams participants is automatically synchronized with the presence status of the Swyx solution. This means that if a participant is in a Teams conference, all calls - whether internal or external - can be diverted to other employees.
MICROSOFT TEAMS CLIENT
CALL NUMBER AND
MICROSOFT TELEPHONY LICENSES
OR HARDWARE NECESSARY
The Swyx comfort functions are suitable for all companies with high customer service requirements that reach their limits with the integrated telephony functions of Microsoft Teams.
To use the Swyx comfort functions, you need at least Swyx version 13, the appropriate Swyx Connector for Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams from Microsoft 365 Business Standard and the Microsoft Teams Client for Windows.
All Enreach products are available through our reseller channel. The price for the comfort functions depends on the different operating models and function profiles. Get individual advice from one of our certified specialist trade partners in your area. We will be happy to put you in touch.